Sunday 12 August 2012

Dripping Chocolate & Ice-cream Nails!

This design was inspired when I was feeling a little bit hungry so I decided to eat some ice-cream and chocolate syrup  (YUM!)
nomnomnom this image is not mine,

You see the dripping chocolate, this is where this nail design comes from:


To do this, paint all your nails an ice-creamish colour, or to make it really colorful, you can add multiple colours or even do an ice-cream design, like adding brown spots for chocolate chips, or even doing a water marble that makes it look like a sorbet. But I just did a simple nudish pink.

For the sauce, you'd need quite a bit of polish to make it look realistic, again you don't have to do what I did, making the sauce flat looks equally as good, you can even do a strawberry sauce, mango sauce or what ever you want, just change the colour of it. Draw out drip patterns with a fully loaded brush, make this drips different lengths and sizes.

To finish of you could put a rhinestone on any chosen finger(s), I did my ring and thumb finger, if you don't have rhinestones, you could use a red polish.

Finish with a topcoat, what I should have done was but in a glitter coat before the top coat, kind of like sprinkles. And your done!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment